ISLAMABAD: Defense Minister Khawaja Asif on Friday said that the decision regarding sending troops to Yemen to fight the rebels in Saudi Arabia-led offensive is yet to be made.
He expressed these views while addressing the National Assembly (NA) session in Islamabad. He said that Pakistan would fully support Saudi Arabia to protect her territorial integrity. He said that if troops are to be sent then the government would take the parliament members in confidence first. Asif said that the government is keeping in mind the ongoing crisis in the country as well as the relations with Saudi Arabia.
The Defense Minister said that no decision has been made so far to send troops to war in Middle East. NNI