If you’re a nervous flyer or suffer from Aviophobia (the fear of flying), we have a solution for you!
1. Carry distractions with you such as novels, music or a friend. A new app called “Am I Going Down?” uses aviation statistics to analyze the odds a flight will crash. Download this prior to your flight and your worries should disappear!
2. Your wallet is stolen? Jovago can help solve this problem by saving you through online check-in’s and payments. This way, if you lose some money, you’ll still have paid for your stay!
3. You missed your flight? Stay calm and do not freak out. Converse with the airline politely and they will book you on the next flight available or accommodate you in a hotel. For future flights, keep a backup alarm and if staying at a hotel, ask them to remind you also!
4. Your hotel is disappointing? If you’re unsatisfied with your hotel, Jovago will find you the next best option with a better deal transforming your stay in seconds.
5. You’re unable to find a cheap flight? Check out Jovago’sarticle about top travel app’s to follow! One of our favorites is Sky scanner that will always help you search for the cheapest option.
6. Communication barrier? If you fear not being understood in a foreign country that could lead to problems, do not worry! Jovago ensures that local travel advisors help you find your best accommodation in your language.
7. Not being able to afford your vacation? This is a common problem that we have faced continuously, but has now been solved. Jovago will help you budget your trip, so you are able to stay in a cheap but luxurious hotel. Reviews on our website help you locate inexpensive places to dine and visit.
8. If I travel alone, won’t I get bored? Not at all! Jovago’s blog has covered monumental cities around the world providing you with a list of places to explore. This ensures that your trip will be packed with adventure, food and a culturally fulfilling experience.
*This is a guest post by Jovago Pakistan.